 Star Wars / 2550
Re: Dash Rendar's Outrider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 19:39:22 GMT

The N64 game, Shadows of the Empire, gives a decent viewing of the ship, just
move Dash around. He can go inside of it, and crawl on it as well.

Scott Sanburn

Steve Berry wrote:

I'm curious if anyone has tried building Dash Rendar's Outrider from the
Shadows of the Empire novel and comic?  I really like this ship (similar
class of starship as the M. Falcon) and have thought about building it
myself.  But, I'm only going to attempt it if the Outrider is sufficiently
smaller than the Millennium Falcon.

I was thumbing through the Essential Guide, but it was difficult to tell how
much smaller the Outrider is compared to the Falcon.  It definitely seems to
have a more compact design.  Do any of you have an idea of how they should
compare scale-wise?  If anyone knows of additional pictures or schematics of
this ship on the Internet, please let me know.

Judging from the Essential Guide, the Outrider has many cool features, the
best being the escape pod towards the rear of the cockpit.

One final question, has anyone tried to build the E-Wing?  This fighter is
also shown in the Essential guide.

Steve B.