 Robotics / RCX / 136
Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 10:55:41 GMT

C S Soh wrote:

Y'know, you're going to send me back into hiding for quite a while.

DON'T go back into hiding! We're all glad you popped up. Excellent site,
I know I nominated it for CLSotW and I bet other people did too. Very
important work to the community as a whole. Thanks!!!!

And I was just thinking of taking a break after coming out with my new creation.

Maybe I should just loan you my testing machine....

You could probably oh, I dunno, DHL it to him? :-)

lugnet.