 Off-Topic / Debate / 19175
Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:05:53 GMT

(selective snipping for comedic effect)

I'm colourblind

I call it living in an age where things aren't
black and white.  I call it "calling it as I see 'em".

But if the way you see them *is* black and white, wouldn't that measn....?
;-)

-->Bruce<--

(red/green?  total?  My right eye sees redder and my left greener, but I
guess they balance out)

Red/Green--

When tested, on a scale of CV (colour vision) 1-5, 1 being not colour blind
and 5 being total colourblind, I'm a CV 3, which means I could have been a
chef or such in the armed forces--I could not be a scuba diver (which I
wanted to be) nor even a "grunt", where you have to have a CV of 2 or less.

Oh well.