 Off-Topic / Debate / 19235
Re: We love our guns!!-- was Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:21:08 GMT

<snip>

And there's your last word.

More like novella... <g,d,r>

(sorry)
JOHN

Not that I haven't talked about my favourite 'Classic Rock' radio station
*all day* today...

But at 7:55 a.m. (usually on my way in to work) they have "'The Last Word'
with Maureen Holliway"

She gets on there and basically talks entertainment news, with mostly a
sarcastic note--"Hear about Michael Jackson dangling his baby...." and goes
on with a very bad joke.  Most of the time it's great and informative.  Once
iin a while her and Derringer go over the line, but, eh, whatrya gonna do?
It's better than 'Stern in the Mornings' that Q used to play.

So 'Tool of the Day', 'The Last Word', and basically John Derringer, Craig
'lobster boy', and Ryan the Intern make my drive into work very enjoyable
(the classic rock itself is sometimes secondary even!  *gasp!*)

Dave K