 Off-Topic / Debate / 19190
Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:16:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Please leave it off this one. This one is about Dan Rather being an idiot.
Since everyone seems to agree, we're done, right?

Yeah I think we can all agree on that.

-Mike Petrucelli

Okay, everyone agrees that Dan Rather is an idiot.  Except me.

HOG PILE!!! :-)

Okay, 'fess up: who was idiotic enough to declare Dan Rather an idiot but
watch him anyway?

Ah, I have the perfect answer-- I started to watch but became so disgusted that
I turned it off (and coincidently, that's what really happened)

Of course, I'm watching a slow motion race for hours (America's Cup), so
perhaps I'm not as clever as I like to think....

lol My dad watches that too! "It's really fascinating, blah, blah, blah."
"Right, dad" :-)

JOHN

Ahh, the American Cup--

All you need is 40 million dollars and a dream...

;)

Dave K