 Off-Topic / Debate / 19204
Re: We love our guns!!-- was Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:18:16 GMT

Refutation--the camera itself didn't cause the accident--the camera didn't
change the timing of the lights.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Your assertion in this case is that the cameras themselves are not causative?

Rather they are merely tools and it's the people (governments in this case)
that use them improperly which cause the problem? So why ban red light
cameras, they're not the problem! Merely ban their improper use.

Then you agree, presumably, that: "the gun didn't cause the crime--the gun
didn't change the motive of the shooter", right? So why ban guns, they're
not the problem! Merely ban their improper use.