 Off-Topic / Debate / 19215
Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:41:24 GMT

<snips for comedic effect>

Unless you propose arming <...> primary school students, that example
doesn't really serve your cause.

That would be redundant.

That would be redundant.

You can say that again.

JOHN

That made me smile.  Reminded me of so many 'Hawkeye' moments from MASH.

All seriousness aside, I think I owe my incorrigible propensity to punning to
watching Hawkeye and Groucho in my formative years:-)

JOHN