 Off-Topic / Fun / 10205
Re: MASH--geat show was Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:34:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:

Synoptic, indeed!

(stab in the dark) How do you feel about the Alan Parsons Project?

I like some stuff, but I'm not a huge fan.  I believe Parsons engineered
Pink Floyd's album "The Dark Side of the Moon," of which I'm quite fond...

   Dave!

I know that Parsons engineered one or more of Floyd's albums--my friend, the
Pink Floyd 'freak' would know which one(s)--I'll ask him.

I'm a fan of Floyd, my favourite being 'Momentary Lapse..." as well as
"Division Bell", which had the same flavour--Gilmor was better for me than
Waters.

Though every once in a while, I'll throw on 'The Pros and Cons of
Hitchhiking...' ;)

Dave K