 Off-Topic / Debate / 19199
Re: We love our guns!!-- was Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:38:38 GMT

Given that 500,000 are stolen from lawful owners each year in the USA. >Do you think that if more restrictions were put on ownership perhaps >less would be stolen?

Please give up on the notion that gun supply can somehow be controlled.
There will *always* be guns, whether they are stolen from my house or
produced in a third world nation.

<snip>

Is there stats on this?  Without any veil of agenda, I'd like to know how
many guns in the black market today come from off shore.  Curious.

Dave K

JOHN