 Off-Topic / Debate / 19252
Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 21:00:08 GMT

<snip>

A bigger issue for me is why Klinger sometimes declared himself atheist
and sometimes a muslim, and why Hawkeye was sometimes the only child of a
widower and sometimes had a mom and a sister.

  Dave!

Or when Harry Morgan was cast as a 'crazy general guy' and, like 4 episodes
later-ish, he was the commanding officer of the 4077th.

Think anyone would notice that?

There was a website I saw years ago that went into all the inconsistancies
of MASH

Well then they must have said something about Hawkeye making some remark
about credit cards-- which I don't believe were around during the Korean war.

Maggie C.