 Off-Topic / Debate / 15114
Re: End of Year Thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 04:27:28 GMT

in article 3C0EBDDF.E99FCC98@mindspring.com, Frank Filz at
ffilz@mindspring.com wrote on 12/5/01 6:37 PM:

I can't see to many parents w/ 10 year old boys thinking how great LUGNET is
if the see a debate of homosexuality on the front page.

Umm, did you pay attention to the subject line and the original
message... This isn't the thread you're thinking of...

Frank

Ahhh.  Sorry, I thought that the poster had changed the subjest line.  My
mistake.

Rob