 General / 34210
Re: End of Year Thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:25:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.general, Todd Thuma writes:
A general response to all that has been said in this thread.
So LEGO Group has tried to bridge this gap with Town Jr. and Jack Stone.
But where does this bridge to??
To a myriad of other LEGO products.

Without some sort of Town or City sets designed for an older age
bracket (6-12), then they have simply designed a way to go nowhere.
No, they've designed a way to go somewhere other than town. LEGO doesn't
have to be town.

Cheers

Richie Dulin