 General / 34234
Re: End of Year Thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:32:36 GMT

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:GnKpA0.H5H@lugnet.com...
[...]
The point is, today's parents are those that spend the money.

Maybe, but kids are big consumers too nowadays. They have more money to spend
than we had, and they learn early to speak out their wishes, while we (at
least I) were more silent (subdued?).

The market is not the same as in 'old days', so TLC could not stay the same
either - it's inevitable, some call it 'progression', some call it
'degeneration', but it all boils down to the fact that _nothing_ stays the
same, _everything_ changes ('Panta rhei' as Herakleitos (Greek) said 2500
years ago).

In the long run, to stay alive you need to adapt to changes. The rigid,
unchanging companies/Neanderthals/views/dinosaurs die...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm