 General / 34259
Re: End of Year Thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 18:29:42 GMT

"Allan Bedford" <apotomeREMOVE-THIS@altavista.net> skrev i meddelandet
news:Gnn8E2.Cvq@lugnet.com...

Ironically, it was the BlockCAD program that first got me thinking about
LEGO as an adult and quickly lead to the end of my dark ages.  Then I got
the taste of real bricks in my blood again, and I don't use it very much
now.  :)

I don't see any irony in that, BlockCAD is only a substitute for The Real
Thing, and it _does_ have it's limitations.

I'm using it to relax (building, changes in the program, new parts,
POV-renderings etc.), but to _construct_ I need real Lego.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm