 Off-Topic / Debate / 15111
Re: End of Year Thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 20:52:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:
I'm just curious to know something...

This original posting has drawn over 50 responses (both pro and con) and yet
this message itself has only 1 spotlight vote for it.  Doesn't any one use
the Highlight/Spotlight system?  Doesn't a posting like this, which gets
people talking and debating issues deserve to be noticed on the front page
of LUGNET?

Any thoughts?

Allen, as I kicked off the initial message that started this thread, I was
wondering about that myself.  But I would feel cheesy if I highlighted my
own message... Thanks for the thought though!    :)

-Hendo