 Model Team / *542 (-100)
  Re: DEMAG crane

Hi Thomas, Companies mostimes doesn’t respond on requests of information for scale modelling. You’ll probably know that Mammoet/Van Seumeren is a very popular company in the world of scale modelling. Maybe people build their trucks and cranes. When (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: one year update

Dont worry, I will now go to monthly updates, so there are some changes coming. When the snow dissapears, and the birds starts singing, and when Im settled in the new apartment, I will take alot of new photos, and every photo will be taken outdoors, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: one year update

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GtAE4x.3qs@lugnet.com... (...) doing? Its not....Dont have room for it just yet, but I will move to a bigger apartment, so things will start to roll again. (...) Any 8 axled are OK, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: one year update

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GtAE85.412@lugnet.com... (...) Nah, money, so I can use them on Ebay or bricklink instead!!! (...) alittle (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  New MOC: Backhoe fully Remote Controlled

FUT: lugnet.technic Hi all! I've finished my new MOC; A backhoe digger. Some quick facts: Weight: Approx. ~4kg (8.818lb) Total length (including blade and backhoe {folded}): ~79cm (31.102") Height cab roof -> ground: ~27cm (10.630") Width: 24cm (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build) !!

  Re: DEMAG crane

(...) Well that's odd. As far as I know, my work email is functioning properly. If you're having trouble with it, then just use my home email address: tja@texbrick.com thanks, TJ (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: DEMAG crane

<<snip>> (...) I also tried to response to the e-mail you sent me but I got this in return: "Subject: Undeliverable Mail X-Mailer: <SMTP32 v20020313> Status: U X-UIDL: 2220 Delivery failed 20 attempts: Thomas.Avery@intecen...eering.com Original (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: one year update

(...) Very nice! The new layout is clean and easy to navigate. I like you Atlas Copco Roc F7 CR model and I'd love to see some more detailed pictures. Perhaps a few up-close shots of the important mechanisms, if possible? How did you solve your (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: DEMAG crane

(...) Perhaps in the future I'll go for an offshore crane. Right now I'm focusing on a more transportable model; something I can take to Brickfest, should I go. Mammoet's MSG 50 is quite nice, but I don't have any details except for a few poor (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: one year update

Anyway, happy birthday! Let me guess what you asked for ... LEGO??? (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: one year update

The layout is much better. Keep it that way! Saw the latest pictures of the F12 5-axle tractor. How is your low loader doing? Shall I bring some drawings with me to Geldermalsen? I only have Scheuerle and Nooteboom modular trailer drawings. Let me (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: DEMAG crane

Sometimes I also deviate from my scale. When I build a model it occurs that e.g. the front overhang doesn’t look well when I build it on scale. Than I make it 1 stud longer. The same concerns axle distances. But mostimes I try to build everything on (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: one year update

forgot to mention, but please try my sitemap!! Its working the way I wanted to! HTML are such a fun when its works! "jan-tore" <jan-tore@legotrucks.com> wrote in message news:Gt8woI.Lx8@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  one year update

Let me know what you all think! Also I have added a survey, maybe to see if its possible to make alittle "voice" to TLC, and see if this voice can change things, who knows? anyway, keep on surfing jt www.legotrucks.com (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: DEMAG crane

(...) Great minds think alike (or fools seldom differ? :-) I had very similar thoughts when building the latest crane, and indeed it is slightly wider than it should be too. I'm not at all averse to fudging the dimensions in this manner as long as (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: DEMAG crane

(...) Hi Dennis First I want to say you that you are very lucky. Currently I don't have much time for my hobby and internet, because there is much work to do for my studies. But normally, I take an hour after weekends to have a look what's new on (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  MoTeC needs more competitors!

FUT lugnet.technic Hi! I realize it's not much time left with all the competitions currently running but I'd still like to see more then two entries fro this months MoTeC (Monthly Technic Creation)! I'll add one myself so it's three but I bet you (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

I've been quite busy moving house. The computer has been in storage for a few weeks and I'm only just after setting it up again. I now have some 2500 posts to read..... Anyway, about the Volvo. I'm still going to build it, but it won't be in time (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  DEMAG crane

Hi Beat, As I’ve said in my previous message, your crane will be great. I was completely surprised when I saw the first pictures. What’s the lenght of the undercarriage? You wrote the crane is 26 stud wide. Why that? Our cranes (Ron Jansen’s LTM1400 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

Hi Duq, Long time nothing heard from you ... How is your Volvo doing? Does it makes progress? And: are you going to the Modelshow Europe as well? This year the show will be hold in Geldermalsen instead of Ochten. The location is bigger so there's (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  ISCC: The winners are...

Hello, here they come: The winners of the 1st ISCC in 2001. Have a look at www.creativity-contest.net or www.1000steine.de/english.htm for the ranking site and for browsing all entries again, if you want. Have a nice sunday, René (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Too much crane?

(...) Uhhh...hhh....... As usual with your models, I thought the first shot was the actual crane, until I clicked on it to see the close-up details. And it's radio-controlled too???? Yikes. Excellent work, as always... --Bill. (I added (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Too much crane?

Hi folks, Looks like it is a plentiful weekend for new MOCs! I have a preview of a new creation online, yet another All Terrain Crane, but with some new twists to keep things interesting. Still, is it possible to have too many cranes? The model is (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.loc.uk) !!

  New OOC: Motorized 14 wide Jeep Cherokee

[OOC = Our Own Creation] Today Adrian Drake, Troy and Ken Cefaratti, Gino Melone and I got together at Adrian's house for a building session. Upon seeing my Mercury, Adrian reiterated his desire to build his own car, a Jeep Cherokee, sometime. Since (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !!

  More LEGO-Trucks!!

More LEGO-Trucks: (URL) are built by Benny van Ziel, Netherlands. They're based on Black Cat wheels. (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

Hey Dennis! I re-visited your site again and it looks great. It's wonderful to see all your giant creations all in one place. I really can't decide which one is my favorite - they're all so great! Good Luck! Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

Yes, I store the lot somewhere different. Much easier uploading and quicker. It's still a pilot, but next month I will add the rest (like pictures of modelshows, links pages, work-in-progress etc). Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

(...) models. I just finshed checking out your Liebherr LG1550 (my favorite model of yours) and I enjoyed seeing the extra pictures. The zoom feature on the thumbnails is nice too. I also like the plain white background. It's so much easier to read. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Website updates

Hi, I have updated my website recently. Check it out and give your comments! (URL) Bosman (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: New website: pilot page

(...) Overall _very_ nice and can't be compared to the old pages. But, when viewing a page of random the "Liebherr LG1550 latice boom crane" I must maximize the browser window at my 1280x1024 resolution to avoid horisontal scrolling and I can't help (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

hi jennifer! What are you upto at the moment? its been a long time no see! (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

"jan-tore" <jan-tore@legotrucks.com> wrote in message news:GrCz1E.43G@lugnet.com... (...) Agreed! I really like the look of the pages and the interface is clean and easy to navigate. The pages seem to load really quickly too... are you storing them (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

looks very good indeed. keep it up! (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  New website: pilot page

Hi everybody, Because I like a more professional look I rewened my website once again. But I also dislike those anoying banners of Geocities and stuff like that. I want to get rid of them so I place my html-files somewhere else. New are the frames. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  ISCC: There are 157 entries with 1470 pictures - vote now!

Hello @ all! Do you remember? There was (there IS) the ISCC ;-) Over two thirds of the entries came short before New Years Day (deadline was Dec-31), so it took time until now to place all 157 entries. But now it's done and I wouldn't know what to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: New Website, who can help me out?

Thanks Bram, Before I red your comment I already figured it out. Stupid I didn't knew it just before I post my message .... But that's OK. I use pictures like this: (URL) will work well I hope. Is Brickshelf very reliable? I mean, a few months ago (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  RE: New Website, who can help me out?

(...) Make sure that you link to the images themselves, not the page which contains the image. For example the image should look like this: < img src="(URL) *Not* like this: < img src="(URL) If you want to use the thumbnails that brickshelf (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  New Website, who can help me out?

Hi, Since I have updated my pages I not really satisfied with it at all. The fixed screen isn't the best solution. Therefore I'm now changing the background. Since I figured out how to make frames, I can give my site a more professional look. But (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  New MOC: Articulated Tractor

(URL) had this model finished for a long time now, but I finally got around to creating and uploading a few webpages for it. My final maximum pull is still 6.5 pounds (2.95 kg). So, Steve Lane still holds the record for maximum pull (4.5 kg, if I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MODELTEAM NEWSLETTER 2

(...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MODELTEAM NEWSLETTER 2

(...) Dennis, the last image on this page doesn't show up. The "Gottwald AK850" image is trying to use 'src="lego/AK850.jpg"', you need to change this to 'src="lego/ak850.jpg"'. (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  MODELTEAM NEWSLETTER 2

“MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 2” Some of you allready know existance of the ‘LEGO-Trucks and Construction Machinery Club’. This on-line club is for those who build trucks and heavy equipment of LEGOs. If you would like to join the club, please send me an (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Black Cat 5571 + 5563 + 5561

(...) Apologies (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Black Cat 5571 + 5563 + 5561

Wrong group. Try again at lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade or lugnet.market.brickshops. Duq Ronan Webb <rwebb@ehnospamaltavista.net> wrote in message news:GpsqH1.Epr@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.modelteam)

  New MOC: 12 wide 1949 Mercury Foordoor Sedan

This is what chrome was made for! This model is the same scale as the cars at Legoland. The front doesn't quite look like the 1949/50 Mercury, but I still like it. (URL) LMKWYT! Comments, criticisms, questions, flames, welcome. --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam) !!

  Re: Ferrari F-40

(...) Great job, Nick! This definitely looks like a Ferrari. All the reworking you did has paid off. (...) I hope to see it! Maybe I can bring my Diablo too...it's getting quite dusty after a year though :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam)

  Black Cat 5571 + 5563 + 5561

Just posted on brickbay: misb 5571, 5563 5561 Check out (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Ferrari F-40

(...) end. Nice job cropping the pics, too. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam)

  Ferrari F-40

As some of you may know, I have been messing around with the idea of Lego Ferrari models. I have gone through some major versions of my Ferrari, some of which didn't even look like one, until I have come to my final version. I just finnished my (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam) !

  New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches

Hi all legotrainfans Finally are now some pictures of my new CIWL passenger traincoaches ready. CIWL stands for COMPAGNIE INTERNATIONALE DES WAGON - LITS ET DES GRANDS EXPRESS EUROPEENS a firm run luxury train around Europe. There wagons can be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.modelteam) !

  Re: How To Join LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

(...) <snip- but to summarize: contact Dennis (dennisbosman@hotmail.com) for an invitation to the club> Joining the club has many good benefits. You can upload pictures into a photo album that anyone in the club can view. There's a main message area (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: How To Join LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

LEGO Trucks & Machinery Club You can join the LEGO Trucks & Machinery Club if you are into trucks and machinery and/or build those. Since I've put my own website on-line I've met a lot of hobby collegues in real life and on-line. That was my aim. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  RE: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

(...) Hmm, maybe I should have looked at some more pictures before making such a broad statement. Anyway, some Bel Air convertibles *do* have a yellow or goldish grill. You may want to try and see how it looks? Gold chrome tiles would be quite a bit (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

Oops! Hey, you were right. As I was searching for some picture of the Corvette Dennis is planning to build I found a picture of a Chevy with a gold grille. But the only gold pieces I have are some trumpets and a pile of pirate coins ... :-( And I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

Hi Dennis, (...) I considered to buy a scale model, but for approx. $60 I thought I'd rather invest in more Lego bricks :-) So my only reference were the pictures I downloaded from the internet (around 40 of them) and some pictures I took at the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

Hi (...) Huh? The models on the reference pictures I downloaded from the internet (approx. 40) and the 2 Chevys I saw for real didn't have a yellow/gold grille. But I might consider doing it in "chrome" if anyone gives me 48 of the 1x2 chrome grille (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  How To Join LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

After a little playing around, we have found that joining the club started by Dennis requires an invitation from a current member of the club. Those people that had expressed interest, but were unable to join, have all be invited to join, of which (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

(...) Hehe, I'd rather a '63 or '67 Sting Ray if we're talking abou midyears. For sharks, I'd rather a '69 Stingray or maybe a '78 Pace Car. Then again, how about a '58 or '62 classic 'vette. Oops, sorry. If you can't tell I'm a HUGE Corvette fan. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

Hi Andreas, Nice job! How did you build this model? Just from pictures or maybe with a scale model as a reference? Now I saw this Chevy I really would like to build a similar model. One of my favorates is a '65 Corvette Stingray. I think black would (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Case 721C Frontloader

I don't know exactly. He told me once, but I will ask him for another time. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

(...) ever seen of a '57 Bel Air, the grill is yellow/gold, which adds some nice color and uniqueness to the car. Also, the cones in the bumper have rubber tips...perhaps a black 1x1 round plate would do the trick? --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

they are located in this set: (URL) in others aswell, but this was the easiest one to catch. "Duq" <duq@iegateway.net> wrote in message news:GpFrtv.2Du@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) give (...) dice" (...) dice" (...) of (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

Totally agree about the sander pic! (And the great model of course...) Where did the headlight glasses come from? Duq Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GpF4tn.290@lugnet.com... (...) System (...) up (...) :-) (...) ... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

Sorry to hear about Vanessa, but Christine is the better woman anyway... :) Nice work on the car - I especially loved the detail work on the engine! ~ Tom El Caracho <caracho@el-caracho.de> wrote in message news:GpF2I4.IKB@lugnet.com... (...) System (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  RE: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

(...) realistic cars. I think I'd burn out after only a couple projects at that scale. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

Hi El Caracho! Great Model! Absoultly stunning. I love the detailed motor and the "work in process pics". Thank god that this Chevy was found and re-build. (...) Can't wait for more. Will you send some detailed pics, e.g. how the doors and windshild (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

(...) pictures, and a classic American car. This is great. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Case 721C Frontloader

(...) What set are those wheels from? RC car? (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Case 721C Frontloader

Jasper van Hooff has also done a great job: (URL) aggricultural machines are very well detailed. He's also one of the exposants on the Modelshow Europe! Nice job Jasper! (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)

(...) Wow! I think my favorite shot is the bondo'ed hood with the power sander resting on it. I do not think I've EVER seen the same model in "before and after" state before. THAT was creative. Also, this model is significantly different than the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Rules for the voting process of the 1. ISCC

Dear Lego®-Fans! René Hoffmeister, the webmaster of www.1000steine.de and the man behind the First International System Creativity Contest (ISCC) is extremely busy in preparing all the galleries, that have entered the contest in the last days of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Hello That would make things a lot easier... greetings Maico Arts "David Weiler-Thiessen" <dweiler-thiessen@purina.com> schreef in bericht news:GpBr73.11I@lugnet.com... (...) members. (...) of (...) are (...) don't (...) know if (...) me ) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Hi Dennis, et al I was able to join the club before the problems started with the other members. After viewing the available links on the club page, I notice an option to invite people to join the club. It appears to be available for any member of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Hello Dennis Same here... greetings Maico Arts "Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> schreef in bericht news:Gp7zuo.2rq@lugnet.com... (...) in. (...) Let (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

(...) I'm getting the same thing too, even though I signed up for an account. Let us know when you get that URL, Dennis. We're eager to participate! TJ (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

OK Andreas, I didn't meant to frustrate you .... Now I really don't now what to do. I have to figure out the correct URL. Let's see what I can do. I'm just an average internet user, so I'm not into those technical stuff but I shall try to do my (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Here: (URL) says to join an unlisted club you MUST receive an invitation by mail. That means that Dennis will have to provide us with a proper URL to log in. The one below only gets me "You are not allowed to access this club" Duq Dennis Bosman (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Bah! ... I didn't want to admit that I'm to damn stupid to figure this out, so I spent the whole night trying to join the club. But I still don't get it, so forget it! Seems this club has to go on without me ... A very frustrated Andreas (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

I’ve tried to figure out what went wrong with the club settings. Because it’s an unlisted club, you’ll have to sign up first. Read this page first, than everything will be clear: English: (2 URLs) hope many enthausiastics will join the club. Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Model team 5580, 5550, 5521

Good work and clear images. Keep going! Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

It's an UNLISTED club. That means non-members can't enter the club at all. This is what you'll have to do to sign in: click on the following URL: (URL) click on 'Sign up now'. The only thing you'll have to do is fill out a form and submit it. That's (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

(...) Yes indead, his way of working is very good. He has some very well solutions and they hard to copy! Nice to see how people all over the world has some other thinkings about the same model (like the MB Actros, it looks like mine, but some (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

Hi Andreas, As you already know I think your models are one of the best detailed I've ever seen. I just wanted to know everyone about it. If you haven't seen his great creations, than you must see them!! I met Andreas on the Modelshow Europe in (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Volvo L475 on scale 1:13

Seen my brother's classic Volvo? (URL) still under construction but I could never guess it would look like this. It's his first big size truck model and it looks very realistic. Dennis (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Model team 5580, 5550, 5521

Here is some of my modifided model team sets. Please let me know what you think. I get some more pictures up soon. Gary (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Hi! I got the same problem and keep getting this "You are not allowed to access this club" message. What's that all about? But I really would love to see those pictures ... I hope this will be solved soon ... Andreas (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

Hi there! (...) Good to hear that someone is actually reading the story behind my models. I must admit that when I initially visit someone's homepage, I go for the pictures first, and eventually I read the text later. (...) I liked you "mini" (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

(...) Thanks, I'm pleased to hear that you like my models. (...) What do you mean by "similar origin"? In terms of it's origin in the spanish language or because of a relation to an alcoholic beverage? That would be GORDON's Dry Gin then, right? I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

(...) I actually liked your text a lot. And the format of your site was also quite nice. Beautiful job on all your models! The Coke trailer looks especially well done! -H. (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

I've have greatly admired many of your creations on Brickshelf, and it's nice to see them all gathered in one place. (I clicked on your site, then hit bookmark - it took about 1.2 seconds) These are all truly amazing, and I really love the curves (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

(...) And what a content! I love it! (even though I must say I had followed some of your updates in Brickshelf's gallery) (...) Even though I read your explanation for the name, and my own (el_gordo) has a somehow similar origin, I must say I could (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  RE: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

(...) *drool*...I wish I could leave that many models assembled at once. I hadn't seen the Mercedes 300SL yet...beautiful car, beautiful model. All your models are great too...I especially like the super-realistic BMW. I hope you'll finish the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

(...) The amazing El Caracho has revealed himself! I have looked at your brickshelf galleries many times. All your models are simply breathtaking. Thanks very much for posting the link to your website! ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  RE: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Hey Dennis I was able to view the club yesterday, but I went back today to join and it says "You are not allowed to access this club" What's up? Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares (URL) -----Original (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MAN 33.414 DFA-C 6x6 tipper truck with HMF 1580 loading crane

"Dennis Bosman" <dennis.bosman@siemens.nl> wrote in message news:GonzoB.1uv@lugnet.com... (...) DFA-C (...) rear axle? I assume it is one of those ones where the whole axle rotates around a central point as opposed to the usual kingpin setup? What (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  MAN 33.414 DFA-C 6x6 tipper truck with HMF 1580 loading crane

I've uploaded some pictures of one of my latest models, the MAN 33.414 DFA-C 6x6 tipper truck with loading crane: (URL) the future I will upload pictures of models via this way. I doesn't costs me a lot of time. Building a website section takes an (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Join the club: (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: DAF FAK 95.360 8x2/4 skip truck

(...) It is good to see another skip truck on the web - I know exactly what you mean when you say about being amazed the first time the skip loads successfully onto the lorry! What are the 12V motors you refer to BTW? I don't think I've come across (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Important: Maybe a misunderstanding in the ISCC rules

Hello, Maybe a misunderstanding in the rules for the ISCC causes less entries. There is the sentence: "Do not send in contributions that are already known, as we want original works." It only means, that the entries need to were unknown or were not (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  DAF FAK 95.360 8x2/4 skip truck

And here's the DAF as well. Please visit (URL) on 'several trucks' and there you will find the DAF. Dennis Bosman (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact