 Model Team / 541
Re: one year update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:37:18 GMT

Dont worry, I will now go to monthly updates, so there are some changes
coming.
When the snow dissapears, and the birds starts singing, and when Im settled
in the new apartment, I will take alot of new photos, and every photo will
be taken outdoors,
so I will extend the drill rig in May, and then there will be
more detailed photos.
Well, I kinda find a way, but that way expects me to pump air contuineslly,
so I didnt care for that very long, but with double pumps, I did get a fair
enough pressuire though, but when I stopped the pumps, the compression
dissapeared, so I will have to make a double acting compressor, and reinfore
the tower alittle in order to make it a 100% functional model.
But I sees a hope in the Hitech company, where I have been in touch, so I
hope the heavy wrecker will be completed along the way too.

"Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.modelteam, Jan-Tore Skålvik writes:
www.legotrucks.com

Very nice! The new layout is clean and easy to navigate.

I like you Atlas Copco Roc F7 CR model and I'd love to see some more
detailed pictures. Perhaps a few up-close shots of the important • mechanisms,
if possible?

How did you solve your tilting problem? I remember you had 2 small • pneumatic
cylinders that tilted the body on the crawlers and you said it was too • weak.

Keep up the good work!

TJ