 Model Team / 540
Re: one year update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:32:08 GMT

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GtAE4x.3qs@lugnet.com...
The layout is much better. Keep it that way!

Saw the latest pictures of the F12 5-axle tractor. How is your low loader
doing?

Its not....Dont have room for it just yet, but I will move to a bigger
apartment, so things will start to roll again.

Shall I bring some drawings with me to Geldermalsen? I only have
Scheuerle and Nooteboom modular trailer drawings. Let me know.
Any 8 axled are OK, (3+5) oh btw I have taken some interresting photos, so I
will have everything ready for april so I guess I'll see you there!
And you have to show me things while Im there!!! ;)
Expect to experience something after 1400km!!

In lugnet.modelteam, Jan-Tore Skålvik writes:
Let me know what you all think!
Also I have added a survey, maybe to see if its possible to make alittle
"voice" to TLC, and see if this voice can change things, who knows?

anyway, keep on surfing

jt

www.legotrucks.com