 Model Team / 505
504  |  506
Subject:
New Website, who can help me out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:43:15 GMT

Hi,

Since I have updated my pages I not really satisfied with it at all. The
fixed screen isn't the best solution.

Therefore I'm now changing the background. Since I figured out how to make
frames, I can give my site a more professional look.

But while I would like to put all html-files onto one Geocities account
there will not be enough space for all my images. Because I have about 60
hits per day I split up my site into ten accounts with about 1.5 Mb of
images per account.

Because ít's too complex and too much work to create new folders etc. I
would like to use Brickshelf to store my images. The only problem is that it
doesn't work. I could have made a mistake, but some of might now what to do
(e.g. does I need a script or some special codes?). When I open my demopage
with Brickshelf linked images I can only see those horrible little red
crosses in the upper left.

Who can give me some tips??

Dennis