 Model Team / 461
Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 15:45:37 GMT

These are all truly amazing, and I really love the curves and exotic angles
you make with the standard plate/brick. The creativity used on the details
in the models are truly inspired.

Yes indead, his way of working is very good. He has some very well solutions
and they hard to copy! Nice to see how people all over the world has some
other thinkings about the same model (like the MB Actros, it looks like
mine, but some things are different -->
http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman/no37.html )

Glad to finally know your name. I've always known your works as "El Caracho"
(BTW great story behind the nickname), and wondered why anyone who made such
great models would not want to reveal who they really were. It kind of had
this cool aura of mystery - but I kept thinking, please show yourself and
take some credit!!

I new his real name before his nickname .... I met Andreas at the Model Show
in Ochten. During that time he didn't had a Brickshelf Galery. After a few
months another LEGO-freak said he saw some great models on the net. I looked
in the Brickshelf Galery and saw 'El-Caracho'. I thought: who would that
might be? Never heard of that guy. But his ideas he told me in Ochten
reminds me of something and after I sent him an e-mail he send a reply. His
name: Andreas Engel. I new it!

Please keep creating and posting more pictures!! I look forward to seeing
them whenever they come out.

Yep, everyone loves to see you future projects!