 Model Team / 462
Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 16:05:39 GMT

It's an UNLISTED club. That means non-members can't enter the club at all.

This is what you'll have to do to sign in:
click on the following URL:
http://edit.yahoo.com/config/login?.src=grp&.done=http%3a//clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/legotrucksandlegomodelling

There click on 'Sign up now'. The only thing you'll have to do is fill out a
form and submit it. That's all. Than you're able to post some messages,
pictures etc. etc.

I don't know what happenend. It was better to keep it as a listed club so
non-members could log in as well. But now the club is very special. You MUST
be a member to log in.

I hope this will help you further.

Dennis

In lugnet.modelteam, Andreas Engel writes:
Hi!

I got the same problem and keep getting this
"You are not allowed to access this club" message.

What's that all about?

But I really would love to see those pictures ...

I hope this will be solved soon ...

Andreas