 Model Team / 471
Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 07:12:52 GMT

Hello

That would make things a lot easier...

greetings
    Maico Arts

"David Weiler-Thiessen" <dweiler-thiessen@purina.com> schreef in bericht
Hi Dennis, et al

I was able to join the club before the problems started with the other • members.
After viewing the available links on the club page, I notice an option to
invite people to join the club.  It appears to be available for any member • of
the club to invite any other new person to the club.

Since Dennis is just getting the club going - I would suggest that Dennis
invite some or all of the people in this thread who have indicated they • are
unable to sign-up.

Dennis, if you prefer, I could attempt to send the invitation. I just • don't
want to duplicate work, and potentially cause more frustration.  Let me • know if
you want me to do more. ( Feel free to use my e-mail directly to contact • me )

Dave

In lugnet.modelteam, Maico Arts writes:
Hello Dennis

Same here...

greetings
   Maico Arts

"Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> schreef in bericht
In lugnet.modelteam, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Here: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/clubs/clubs-04.html
it says to join an unlisted club you MUST receive an invitation by • mail.
That means that Dennis will have to provide us with a proper URL to • log
in.
The one below only gets me "You are not allowed to access this club"

Duq

I'm getting the same thing too, even though I signed up for an account. • Let
us know when you get that URL, Dennis. We're eager to participate!

TJ