 Model Team / 449
RE: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 22:17:33 GMT

Hey Dennis

I was able to view the club yesterday, but I went back today to join and it
says "You are not allowed to access this club"

What's up?

Thanx,

Mark Millère
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf Of
Dennis Bosman
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 5:13 AM
To: lugnet.modelteam@lugnet.com
Subject: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Join the club:
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/legotrucksandlegomodelling

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Hi! I got the same problem and keep getting this "You are not allowed to access this club" message. What's that all about? But I really would love to see those pictures ... I hope this will be solved soon ... Andreas (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)