 Model Team / 470
Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:54:39 GMT

Hi Dennis, et al

I was able to join the club before the problems started with the other members.
After viewing the available links on the club page, I notice an option to
invite people to join the club.  It appears to be available for any member of
the club to invite any other new person to the club.

Since Dennis is just getting the club going - I would suggest that Dennis
invite some or all of the people in this thread who have indicated they are
unable to sign-up.

Dennis, if you prefer, I could attempt to send the invitation. I just don't
want to duplicate work, and potentially cause more frustration.  Let me know if
you want me to do more. ( Feel free to use my e-mail directly to contact me )

Dave

In lugnet.modelteam, Maico Arts writes:
Hello Dennis

Same here...

greetings
   Maico Arts

"Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> schreef in bericht
In lugnet.modelteam, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Here: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/clubs/clubs-04.html
it says to join an unlisted club you MUST receive an invitation by mail.
That means that Dennis will have to provide us with a proper URL to log • in.
The one below only gets me "You are not allowed to access this club"

Duq

I'm getting the same thing too, even though I signed up for an account. • Let
us know when you get that URL, Dennis. We're eager to participate!

TJ