 Model Team / 451
RE: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 01:42:34 GMT

El Caracho writes:
Finally! Exactly one year after I registered my own domain,
some content is actually visible now.

www.el-caracho.de

*drool*...I wish I could leave that many models assembled at once.  I
hadn't seen the Mercedes 300SL yet...beautiful car, beautiful model.
All your models are great too...I especially like the super-realistic
BMW.  I hope you'll finish the Testarossa too...looks like you have a
good start on it.  The windshield pillars look a bit off...but I know
those can be very difficult to get right.  Keep on building!
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org