 Model Team / 460
Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 15:34:43 GMT

Hi Andreas,

As you already know I think your models are one of the best detailed I've
ever seen. I just wanted to know everyone about it. If you haven't seen his
great creations, than you must see them!!

I met Andreas on the Modelshow Europe in Ochten in 2000, but unfortunately
he came just as a visitor. I hope to see his work in real life once.

Dennis Bosman

In lugnet.announce, Andreas Engel writes:
Finally! Exactly one year after I registered my own domain,
some content is actually visible now.

At

www.el-caracho.de

you can see pictures of all my 14 currently assembled MOCs.
There's also a "museum" section where you could see a lot of models I had
built as a child.

The page is still and probably will always be sort of "under construction".

Warning:
Some of the pages also contain lots of lengthy stupid text,
often almost totally unrelated to the technical facts of the models.
Some parts of my LEGO story may not be as interesting for other people
besides me
than I thought it would be.
There may also be lots of typos and other grammatical errors,
because the english language isn't my native tongue.
But then again, you're free to read it or leave it.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures, I most certainly enjoyed building the models ...

And Merry Christmas to you all ...

Andreas Engel aka "El Caracho"

P.S.:
One reason it took me so long was that I had a mayor drawback when my 60Gig
HD died totally unexpected,
which threw me back to zero. Backup? Never heard of that!