 Model Team / 452
Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 23:49:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Andreas Engel writes:
Finally! Exactly one year after I registered my own domain,
some content is actually visible now.

And what a content! I love it!
(even though I must say I had followed some of your updates in Brickshelf's
gallery)

Andreas Engel aka "El Caracho"

Even though I read your explanation for the name, and my own (el_gordo) has
a somehow similar origin, I must say I could not figure out if there is any
meaning for "caracho"... "caramba" I know it has, but "caracho"??? What were
you thinking?  (just kidding, it is a very cool-sounding nickname! ;-)

Good work, Andreas!

Pedro