 Model Team / 489
Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 02:27:16 GMT

Oops!

Hey, you were right.
As I was searching for some picture of the Corvette Dennis is planning to
build I found a picture of a Chevy with a gold grille.

But the only gold pieces I have are some trumpets and a pile of pirate coins
... :-(
And I dont't think plain yellow would look that great (And I used all my
yellow 1x2 grille parts on the CAT wheel loader).
But I might give it a try to see how it looks ...

Keep on building ...

Andreas