 Model Team / 488
Re: '57 Chevy (ISCC entry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 02:19:38 GMT

Hi Dennis,

Nice job! How did you build this model? Just from pictures or maybe with a
scale model as a reference?

I considered to buy a scale model, but for approx. $60 I thought I'd rather
invest in more Lego bricks :-)
So my only reference were the pictures I downloaded from the internet
(around 40 of them) and some pictures I took at the annual open-air classic
car show in Hamburg, Germany.

Now I saw this Chevy I really would like to build a similar model. One of my
favorates is a '65 Corvette Stingray. I think black would be a nice color.
For me it's unussual to build a car but who bothers anyway ...

I'm really looking forward to see a classic car created by you, keeping in
mind the great jobs you do on your trucks & construction machinery.

The '65 Corvette Stingray sure is a fine car, but I would prefer the one
from the old tv series "riptide", which was a '60 I guess.

Andreas

P.S.: It doesn't matter what color a car has as long as it's BLACK!