 Model Team / 492
Re: How To Join LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:15:52 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
LEGO Trucks & Machinery Club
<snip- but to summarize: contact Dennis (dennisbosman@hotmail.com) for an
invitation to the club>

Joining the club has many good benefits. You can upload pictures into a
photo album that anyone in the club can view. There's a main message area
where you can post and reply to messages. There's also a live chat room too.
Club members can also add their favorite websites in the links section. Each
member has their own profile page where they can make available as much or
as little information they want.

The only catch is that you have to be a member to do anything, even just
view it. So, no lurkers allowed! ;-) It's quick and easy to join once you
have an invitation, and best of all, it's free!

TJ