 Model Team / 486
485  |  487
Subject:
How To Join LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:25:50 GMT

After a little playing around, we have found that joining the club started by
Dennis requires an invitation from a current member of the club.

Those people that had expressed interest, but were unable to join, have all be
invited to join, of which several have.

In the future, if other people wish to join the club, ask a club member to send
you an invitation.  If you don't know of anyone, contact me and I will make it
happen.

Dave