 Model Team / 502
Re: MODELTEAM NEWSLETTER 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:20:14 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
“MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 2”

For a picture of the crane:
http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman4/proj-en.html#ak850

That’s it for now. If you have some comments, please let me know. If would
like to join the club, you only have to send an e-mail.

Dennis Bosman

Dennis, the last image on this page doesn't show up. The "Gottwald AK850"
image is trying to use 'src="lego/AK850.jpg"', you need to change this to
'src="lego/ak850.jpg"'.