 Model Team / 515
Re: New website: pilot page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:05:50 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
Hi everybody,

Because I like a more professional look I rewened my website once again. But
I also dislike those anoying banners of Geocities and stuff like that. I
want to get rid of them so I place my html-files somewhere else.

New are the frames. I knew those fixed screens (800 x 600) weren’t
successfull. I figured out how to make frames so I started to renew the
background. The info is still the same, but on some pages I put some extra
images. I the future I will upload more info and models. Now all sections
work at the moment. Some are still in progress. But all models are on-line
as well as the links-pages.

Feel free to give your comments and/or suggestions. It’s still a pilot, I’m
working on it to make it even better. If you found some errors, like missing
links or images, please let me know.

But now I give more priority on my current models. Towards the end of March
I will to have it completely on-line!

Greetings,

Dennis

http://www.legotrucks.com/dennisbosman/legotrucks.html

It looks really good! I like the new design and the revised pages on your
models.

I just finshed checking out your Liebherr LG1550 (my favorite model of
yours) and I enjoyed seeing the extra pictures. The zoom feature on the
thumbnails is nice too.

I also like the plain white background. It's so much easier to read.

Keep up the good work and good luck on your next crane model ;-)

TJ