 Marketplace / Auctions / 1463
Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:20:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, mlegault@nortelnetworks.com (Martin Legault)
writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, John DiRienzo writes:
  Hi Lego auction enthusiasts,

  I want to give this idea below some consideration.  I had an auction end
last night where the bidder who had the high bid for five days was outbid
with forty seconds remaining.  Needless to say, he was upset, and said he
was willing to pay over $50 above the final bid.
<snip>

If he was willing to pay 50$ more wy didn't he put his proxy 50$ more in the
first place?

Maybe he didn't know that he was willing to bid that high when it started.

--Todd