 Marketplace / Auctions / 1446
Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:46:52 GMT

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 20:11:56 GMT, "R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote:

Last post, I promise.....

I've made promises like that before.

Steve

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?

Last post, I promise..... I guess I cannot see how my theories have been proven false in prior postings. I am not trying to start a war of words. I would just like to understand where the problem is. Are you opposed to how e-bay fixed-end auctions (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)