 Marketplace / Auctions / 1400
Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:38:13 GMT

One other thing -- the 'established high-bidder' approach requires the
seller to analyze and know who is the 'established high-bidder'.  In most
auctions, this wouldn't be a problem.  Just check once a day, and see who's
got the item.  But if there was serious contention about the item, there
might not be a clear 'established high bidder'.

Steve

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:54:18 GMT, "Mitchell I. Puschett"