 Marketplace / Auctions / 1383
Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:09:22 GMT

Interesting.  Except I'd rather not void an otherwise valid-bid.  And I
don't care if newcomer enters late in the game.  They just have to be able
to hold the bid for the X minutes required before I close the auction.

Basically, I think the auction would turn into a live auction for the last
24 hours.

But, I doubt that people would keep up with intense bidding for very long.
If it looked like they were going to do so, I would check back later (like
after 30 minutes or so).  Once the bidding stops, I would go ahead and
close up shop.

Steve

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:54:18 GMT, "Mitchell I. Puschett"