 Marketplace / Auctions / 1405
Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:44:57 GMT

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:28:28 GMT, "R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote:

... If the BUYERS took responsibility, and gave
it just a LITTLE thought, they could set their maximum bid to what they will
pay: The highest amount they will let the set go to someone else for.

We've been through that, it doesn't hold up when there are multiple
auctions being run simultaneously, read old messages for more details.

Instead of complaining about e-bay, do not use it. Post to here, or RTL.

Why?  I complain about my government, but I use it anyway.  Not like I have
a choice, or anything.

A similar (cliched) example: if you don't like what's on TV, change the
channel.  While I agree with that statement completely, it doesn't mean I
won't voice my opinion when the networks' idea of appropriate programming
doesn't match mine.

Steve