 Marketplace / Auctions / 1437
Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:47:57 GMT

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 00:13:08 GMT, "James Brown"
<galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:

1: I have other reasons for considering e-bay "bad", this is simply an example
of why it's stupid. :)

Like the fact that I just this morning received a "daily eBay update" which
was two days stale?  It listed my auction (which closed two days ago), with
an old high-bid?  And I still haven't received the auction-closing
confirmation e-mail from this auction which closed two days ago?

Steve