 Marketplace / Auctions / 1404
Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:28:28 GMT

What latitude exactly does the seller have to award the winning set to
anyone he chooses? As long as eBay gets paid, do they care?

I do!!! If you say something goes off sale and remove it before I get a
chance to bid (or snipe), you will get negative feedback. I think most any
buyer on e-bay will agree. Sometimes I see when an item goes off, and then
try to log on when I can to bid. If the BUYERS took responsibility, and gave
it just a LITTLE thought, they could set their maximum bid to what they will
pay: The highest amount they will let the set go to someone else for.

See my reply to John DiRienzo above......

Instead of complaining about e-bay, do not use it. Post to here, or RTL.

Eric