 Marketplace / Auctions / 1414
Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 20:30:08 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

R2 wrote:

What latitude exactly does the seller have to award the winning set to
anyone he chooses? As long as eBay gets paid, do they care?

I do!!! If you say something goes off sale and remove it before I get a
chance to bid (or snipe), you will get negative feedback.

Go ahead. And realise that your feedback will be responded to, pointing
out that the auction was run in compliance with the rules as they were
stated in the auction listing. So it won't count for much, I don't
think.

But who takes the time to read those responses?  Mostly folks just check
the number and if it's low maybe they go look at it.  If you did this
enough, and you received enough negative feedback, it could hose your
rating which might end up being important.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA