 Marketplace / Auctions / 1407
Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 17:18:57 GMT

A similar (cliched) example: if you don't like what's on TV, change the
channel.  While I agree with that statement completely, it doesn't mean I
won't voice my opinion when the networks' idea of appropriate programming
doesn't match mine.

Steve

True: Then complain about e-bay to someone who can change it... e-bay!!!