 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1731
Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:25:01 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Tom McDonald writes:

I was going to suggest some sort of a problem tracking system, but wasn't
really keen on suggesting a big huge development effort, hadn't done the
homework to see if there is a freeware tracking system out there somewhere,
and hadn't quite figured out how to do it with plain newsgroups.

I don't blame you. I didn't want to say too much because obviously LD is
gonna do what they want, and since I don't know inside details I couldn't
recommend exactly how it should work. But one thing I might not have said
directly, but should have, and you did: I wasn't suggesting "a big huge
development effort".

And I haven't done any searching either, nor would I be likely to recognize
a decent package if I saw one.

Good suggestions.

Thx. It's about time I came up with something somewhere near the same galaxy
as reason.

-Tom McD.
when replying, February is "Spamcake Recognition Month"