 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1704
Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:41:01 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes:

Do you think we could start again to get some responsive answers to our
needs and desires?

All,

I have read through Todd's post this morning and there are alot of questions
to answer. Some I have answers to, some I am waiting on answers, and some I
don't know, but will look into it.

I am extremely busy today, so I can tell you in advance, that it will take a
little while to answer all of them.

However, in the meantime, please let me say that we are keeping up with your
needs and apologize if our reaction times aren't immediate. It is often time
consuming to sift through hundreds of posts in order to get to the meat of
certain issues. I really don't feel that we have ever stopped responding to
the posts, rather have missed some of the posts due to the large amount of
posts or are currently working on getting answer or solutions for you.

I know that any response I have to this issue will generate a large amount
of discussion, and as such, I want to make sure that I respond appropriately
to all concerns brought forth. As such, please bear with me if it takes a
little time to address these questions, comments, praises and concerns.

Thanks!

Jake

----
Jake McKee