 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1708
Re: Hey, like, is anyone there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:38:32 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote (about the Lego Direct web site):

Well, this is really what I was referring to.  I agree with you that the
situation seems to have improved in that it now -is- marginally usable
(albeit extremely painful) whereas before it wasn't usable at all.

You're lucky compared to me.  I can't get past the USA flag;
I get a "javascript error".  My Netscape is not *that* old,
it is version 4.75 on Solaris.

I agree - how hard is it to do this basic usability testing?
C'mon Lego Direct!

/Eric McC/