 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1699
Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:08:16 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
I prolly wouldn't even notice, except that LEGO Direct has proclaimed that
it wishes to open a dialogue with us, the consumers, and has promised that
LEGO is listening and "will endeavor to be very responsive to [our] needs
and desires":

Great post, Todd.

Now that the Holiday season is done and gone, I'm really hoping that things
start percolating with Lego Direct, the S@H web site and the bulk parts
program. Bring on new bulk parts! (and new trains!)

Bryan