 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1713
Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 04:42:47 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kirby Warden writes:
    That's it.  I would appreciate the lugnet members not replying with
foul language.  Those concerned know who they are.

I guess I have an issue with members who would do this. Whether one agrees
or disagrees, one should not harass that way.

++Lar