 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1738
1737  |  1739
Subject:
More Venom Anyone? ( Was Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? ))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 11:04:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Lar writes:
I wish everyone would think a little about what they post and try to keep
the negativity out except when real dings are deserved.

Is there some unknown reason why any of the rest of us should adopt this
***-kissing attitude towards TLC?  Some of you are just the most appalling
TLC apologists...

...pucker up, Lar!

I am personally impressed to see Todd show some real backbone on some of
these issues.  Proof that the only way to get a response is to whine -- take
it from an expert.  Keeping bad company these days, eh Todd?

I still think Lego Direct and bulk orders have been insanely slow in coming
to full fruition, despite the headway that has been made already.  So they
can blow the big money on Bionickle junk, but not on the bulk orders program
eh?  That's good business, eh?  Right.  Tell it to someone who thinks of
Lugnet, and Lugnet.Lego.Direct in particular, as something besides free
advertising for TLC -- I know I don't...

Tomas Clark's memorable product IDs from
http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=1733:
We are hosting some meetings with AFOLs here in New York this weekend and
next weekend, and we're putting up websites like mad. www.bionickle.com, for
instance)

After I finish this post, I'm going to go write another one about Bionickle,
which I am more than happy to try and field questions about.

Was anyone talking about Bionickles? Thanks Tomas, in a minute I am going to
barf up Bionickles...!

Just gimme bulk and keep me informed about *REAL* bricks, everything else is
irrelevent!

-- Richard  (Too Rude, Cranium Boy?)