 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1700
Re: LEGO website bug report: Invalid forward apostrophe character
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:04:19 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jason J. Railton writes:
Anyway, the spostrophe should come after the s:
  We need LEGO parents' help.
not:
  We need LEGO parent's help.
in order to refer to something belonging to parents in the plural.

Looks like someone there is on the ball and fixed it!  Yay!!!

--Todd