 Publishing / HTML / 15
Re: LEGO website bug report: Invalid forward apostrophe character
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:30:09 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, Todd Lehman writes:

It also told me that I was missing the TYPE="text/javascript" attribute in
several <SCRIPT> tags.  Waycool, because I didn't know that attribute even
existed, much less that it was required.

I see you added:

TYPE="application/x-javascript"

However now when trying to search either news or Partsref using IE5.0, I get
the following error:

A Runtime Error has occured.
Do you wish to Debug?

Line: 14
Error: Object Expected

When searching the popup set reference, it asks me if I want to download ql.js

This brings up an old saying:
If it's not broken then fix it until it is.

;^)